The innovation of polished concrete floor installation.
Our Terrazzi Spayable Polished Concrete Floor System is a truly innovative technology that virtually eliminates poor results, and reduces the costs and installation time of polished concrete floor projects.
Spraying a polishable concrete overlay results in an ultra-smooth, super-fine surface. This technique eliminates many of the installation problems and difficulties associated with handtool installation.
Arapido polishable concrete microtopping
Our Arapido microtopping is formulated for spraying by the Terrazzzi Sprayer. It is a unique micro-cement that does not need heavy grinding. Simply apply a topcoat of the desired sheen to achieve a polished concrete floor. Arapido is also compatible with integral colors and concrete dyes just as a traditional concrete floor installation would be.
The Terrazzi Sprayer
The Terrazzi Sprayer is an airless pump developed for spraying concrete micro-cements to achieve polishable concrete floors. It was developed in conjunction with Arapido Polished Concrete Microcement. The Terrazzi Sprayer is one part of our sprayable polished concrete floor system.
- 110V, 30Amp
- Max. operating pressure 25MPa
- Trolley mounted Electric Spray Unit
- Feeding Hopper
- Hopper Clamp
- Gasket/Seal Ring
- Airless Spray Gun Spray Nozzle Tips (2)
- High-Pressure Hose (3/8" 15 meters)
- High-Pressure Hose (1/4" 2.5 meters)
- Swivel connectors 1/4" X 1/4" & 1/4" X 3/8"
* SAVE $500 on your purchase of a Terrazzi Sprayer or a complete Terrazzi Flooring System which includes the sprayer. Offer ends September 28, 2019, at 11:59 pm ET. Limited stock of products. No rain-checks.
For Use With Arapido Sprayable Polished Concrete Microcement
Sprayable cement powder that can be colored and polished—the ideal solution when covering existing concrete or wood sub-floors. It's user-friendly and produces consistent results on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.