Skraffino is a Portland cement based concrete micro-topping or micro cement designed to achieve hand-applied natural polished concrete floor on various substrates like concrete, ceramic or porcelain tiles, VCT, gypsum and plywood. When combined with Cp1000, acrylic polymer it produces a very thin but highly durable concrete surface for both interior and exterior concrete applications. It can be applied on horizontal as well as vertical surfaces. Numerous decorative effects can be achieved through the creative use of a steel trowel, magic trowel, sponge, roller, or spray unit. It provides a fast solution for integrally coloring and resurfacing an interior or exterior concrete. Also, it is a cost effective solution for resurfacing new or old concrete, broomed, trowelled or creating a multi layered fresco finish.
Skraffino is available in three different grades in both a grey and white base.
- Skraffino Regular
- Skraffino Fne
- Skraffino Superfine
- Highly cost-effective solution for resurfacing micro-topping / skim coat
- Most user friendly micro- topping (overlay/skim coat) on the market
- Can be integrally colored with Colorfast
- Achieves excellent results with chemicals stains (acid stains), dyes or water based stains
- Applied over interior, exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Various ways of applying it – Magic trowel, finishing trowel, hopper spray gun, etc.
- Excellent performance under freeze-thaw conditions
- Can be applied over asphalt surfaces
|Compressive Strength||4200psi||Coverage (application of at least two coats is recommended)||250-300ft²/pail/coat|
|Mixing ratio||4.6liters of pure Cp1000 per pail||Packaging||Regular 30lb, Fine 22lb and Superfine 20lb|
|Colors||Grey and White|
|Shelf life||6 months|