Consultations How to Order
Information & Support
Concrete Overlay for Plywood Substrates
Self-Leveling concrete can be installed directly over sound plywood substrate. The installation of this systems results in a highly durable, smooth, colorful and polished concrete surface over plywood substrate. The plywood substrate must be a minimum 3/4" thick, untreated, APA Rated, Type-1, exterior grade, plywood, OSB or equal. The subfloor must be free of any deflection considering both live and dead loads.
- Convert plywood substrate into a beautiful concrete floor
- Modern contemporary look
- Proven concrete flooring system
- Very user friendly
- Complete System from a Single Source
- Various Coloring Options
- Various protective finishes available for Light, Medium and Heavy traffic
1000sq.ft. at 1/2" thickness.
Note that this estimate is based upon standard application rates and methods. On site application rates may vary depending upon the site conditions and application methods.
- Paramol – 4 gallons
- Param 5500 – 40 bags
(You may need one or more of the items below depending upon the coloring system you choose)
- Colorfast – 80 packs
- Deso Dye – 3 units
- Pellucid Dye – 3 units
Sealers & Topcoat
- Perdure A03 – 3 gallons
- Perdure E32 – 3 gallons
- Perdure E10 (optional) – 10 gallons
- Perdure U45/U46 – 3.75 gallons