TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All sales are subjected to and expressly conditioned upon the terms and conditions contained herein and upon buyer’s assent thereto.
- PRODUCTS SOLD BY DÜRAAMEN ENGINEERED PRODUCTS INC. ARE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Prices are provided for consideration with no legal responsibility. All prices are in US currency.
- All prices are FOB – warehouse (various locations).
- These prices may be changed without any notice. Please confirm the prices when placing your order.
- Customer has the responsibility to verify the suitability of the products in their applications and risks/hazards involved in their use and handling.
- Customer agrees to comply with instructions relating to the use of the products and not misuse the products in any manner.
- Shipments sent prepaid will be invoiced according to freight charges billed to Düraamen Engineered Products Inc. Reconsignment or extra delivery charges will be invoiced.
- Expedited or overnight shipments will carry a handling surcharge of $100.00 each. Orders received after 12:00 noon will not be shipped the same day without expedited costs.
- International shipments will carry appropriate surcharges.
- Immediately upon receipt of products, the customer shall inspect the same and shall notify the Company representative in writing of any claims for shortages, defects or damages and shall hold the products for Company representative’s written instructions concerning disposition.
- Products will not be taken back 10 days after the shipment leaves the Company warehouse.
- Written approval from Düraamen Engineered Products Inc. is required prior to acceptance of materials.
- There will be a 25% restocking charge. All freight charges will be pre-paid by the customer.
- Materials/packaging will be in re-sellable condition and unopened.
- Special/custom colors and customized materials cannot be restocked.
Information regarding Duraamen products is based upon extensive research provided by the supplier of the raw materials. By making such information available, Duraamen Engineered Products Inc. does not assume any liability beyond express terms of our standard limited material warranty. Duraamen Engineered Products does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any such information, whether conveyed orally or in writing, but to the best of our knowledge believe it to be accurate. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to update or improve our products and process for the intended use or application. Duraamen Engineered Products (Duraamen) warrants for a period of one (1) year that its products will be free of manufacturing defects and will be in conformity with published specifications when handled, stored, mixed and applied in accordance with recommendations of Duraamen. If any product fails to meet this warranty, the liability of Duraamen will be limited to replacement of any non-conforming material if notice of such non-conformity is given to Duraamen within 1 (one) year of delivery of materials. Duraamen may in its discretion refund the price received by Duraamen in lieu of replacing the material. No customer, distributor, or representative of Duraamen is authorized to change or modify the published specifications of this warranty in anyway. In order to obtain replacement or refund the customer must provide written notice containing full details of the non-conformity. Duraamen reserves the right to inspect the non-conforming material prior to replacement EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILOITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. DURAAMEN’s OBLIGATION SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE OBLIGATIONS EXPRESEELY UNDERTAKEN ABOVE AND DURAAMEN SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, COST EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.