Consultations How to Order
Information & Support
Perdure UMC-SL is a seamless self-leveling, medium to heavy duty, solid colored, three- component, urethane modified cementitious flooring product designed to designed to withstand harsh and demanding environments. It withstands thermal shock, abrasion, impact and chemical attack.
A urethane polyurethane concrete binder is combined with Portland cement and graded aggregates to deliver superior performance characteristics. This unique combination of urethane-cement and graded aggregates makes the flooring system resistant to high levels of moisture vapor transmission. It can be installed with integral cove base for areas requiring sanitary seamless wall to floor transition.
The cementitious polyurethane flooring system, Perdure UMC - in addition to being able to absorb and dissipate heat and cold has excellent sound deadening properties, particularly in areas where the operation requires trafficking with steel wheels.
This system is typically applied at 1/4" to 3/8" thickness. It can be installed with an integral cove base requiring seamless wall to floor coatings.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates - concrete, quarry tiles, brick pavers and plywood
- Formulated for installation ease and quick turn around
- Very low odor - can be used in occupied areas
- Breathable flooring system - withstands high levels of moisture vapor transmission
- Does not support fungus or bacteria
- Excellent chemical and thermal shock resistance
- Food processing areas
- Production areas
- Bottling areas
- Cook/Chill areas
- Commercial kitchens
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Sanitize / Wash areas
- Chemical processing areas
- Loading / Unloading - plant vehicle areas