Perdure AMA is an additive that is used in pigmented or clear resins which impede the growth of microorganisms. The addition of Perdure AMA in Duraamen resinous flooring systems provides long term protection against bacteria, fungi and yeasts. It is a colorless additive that is mixed with clear or pigmented resins that are installed on horizontal as well as vertical surfaces. Perdure AMA can be added to any system components of final top coats depending on project requirements.
- Perdure AMA does NOT contain insecticides, arsenic heavy metals, bromine, chlorine, fluorine, formaldehyde or iodine. It does not contain halogens or phenolic compounds.
- It is designed to attack and rupture the cellular membrane of fungi and a wide range of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- It cannot be washed off or worn off by repeated cleaning or normal to heavy traffic
- Its active ingredients are registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency. Appropriate files are kept with the US Food and Drug Administration.
- It does not have any objectionable odor or color
Perdure AMA is highly recommended for food service areas, health care facilities, food and beverage processors, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and animal holding facilities. Duraamen’s seamless resinous flooring systems containing Perdure AMA are the preferred choice over tile, brick, and other pavers whose seams promote the growth of micro-organisms.