Meet our Instructors.
Dominick Cardone is the President of Diversified Decorative Finishes. He has been a leader in the decorative concrete industry for over 25 years. Most of that time was spent in New York Metro, though he recently relocated his company to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Dominick has been teaching fellow contractors installation techniques and the concrete industry’s ins and outs for over 15 years. He has had the pleasure of working for several famous brands and designers, including Gucci, Amani, and Potbelly. He has extensive experience in cementitious products and resinous flooring systems.
Laszlo Keszthelyi has been in the resinous flooring industry for 36 years. He has installed floors from 200 sq. ft. to as large as 500K sq. ft. while running crews as large as 27. Laszlo’s company, Monster Coatings, is based in New Jersey and serves clients in the NYC Metro area. He is a certified contractor for NYCHA, NYCTA, PANYNJ, MTA-NYNJ, NJTA, LIRR, Archdiocese of Brooklyn & NYC.
Laszlo specializes in MMA, Urethane Concrete, and Polyaspartic Coatings. Though he also works with cementitious self-leveling underlayments and polishable overlays. Laszlo earned numerous installer certifications from various manufacturers in the industry.
Dominick and Laszlo are looking forward to having you at Duraamen’s Installers Edge Workshop in Cranbury, NJ, and Hayward, CA. They will be teaching you:
- Installing and using various Duraamen Engineered products.
- Proprietary techniques devised throughout their careers while working on prestigious NYC projects with these same Duraamen products.
- How to create representative samples, sell your project portfolio, install, troubleshoot, and finish large scale, challenging projects.
- Suitable substrate conditions and proper surface preparation.
- We will have plenty of time for Q&A. Come prepared with your business and installation questions.
After learning from these dedicated, professional craftsmen, you will be armed with the skills and knowledge to sell your services to high-end clients that require these products for significant projects.
See you all in class!
Thurs. Mar. 4 to Sat. Mar. 6
Thurs. & Fri. 8 am to 5 pm. Saturday 8 am to 2 pm
25075 Viking Street
Hayward, CA 94545
- Learn advanced design techniques with our Skraffino concrete microtopping
- Learn how to use the out time and cost saving Sprayable Polished Concrete system—Terrazzi
- Learn how to install a Self-leveling concrete topping easily and professionally
- Professional coloring techniques with integral colors, dyes & stains
- Learn the strengths, weaknesses, and installation techniques for various concrete sealer systems—Acrylic, Epoxy, Urethane & Polyaspartics
- Learn how to apply and when to use our Perdure HBE (high build epoxy)
- Professional installation techniques Perdure SLE (self-leveling epoxy)
- Learn how to install and various creative techniques with our Lumiere Metallic Epoxy system
- Advanced installation techniques for urethane concrete - trowel grade and self-leveling versions
- Learn how to install and the benefits of our super-tough MMA coating systems