Learn how to profit from two of the most popular concrete flooring options for homes & commercial businesses.
Skraffino Concrete Microtopping
- Skraffino concrete microtopping/overlay is often used in high profile projects for clients like: Whole Foods Market, Starbucks, Alex & Ani, and Google to name a few.
- Versatile—Skraffino may be used indoors or out on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Create unique appearances using different tools—Magic Trowel™, Concrete Finishing Trowel, Squeegee, Hopper gun, and others.
- Skraffino is available in white or grey and in three grades—regular, fine, super fine.
- Can be installed over many surfaces including concrete, tile, slate, gypsum-based underlayments, formica, and plywood.
- In conjunction with our Colorfast Integral Coloring System, a nearly infinite amount of designer colors may be realized.
- Skraffino may also be used with concrete dyes and stains.
- Skraffino is the "Original Concrete Microtopping"—it has the longest history of use in the industry!
Lumiere Metallic System
- The Most popular resinous (epoxy) flooring systems for residential and commercial spaces.
- Create stunning designs with Lumiere Metallic Essence — oxide coated natural mica metallic pigment with exceptional luster!
- Available in several metallic colors with latest advancement in interference and absorption pigments with advanced chromacity and color purity.
- Learn how and when to use various topcoats — polyaspartic coatings, and water-based, solvent-based, or moisture-cured polyurethane coatings.