Seamless Epoxy & Resin Chip Garage Floor Coating for Concrete Substrates
Endura, high build resin chip system is a decorative, seamless, low maintenance resin chip system specially formulated to produce a non-porous, decorative, chemical resistant floor. Unlike big box store floor paints, Endura is professional grade and will not peel or crack if installed correctly.
Ideal for garages, basements, auto showrooms, corridors and all light to medium traffic areas, the Endura resin chip system can be finished with a variety of clear topcoats to suit your needs. Whether you desire a slip-resistant textured finish, gloss or matte finish, or something in between, we will put together a system that meets you project requirements.
Simply click the "How to Order" button so we may contact you with pricing and options.
- Easy to Install
- Option to use either Epoxy, Polyaspartic or MMA resins
- Low maintenance
- Can be designed for slip resistance
- Low Odor, can be applied in occupied facilities
- Option to design chemical resistant topcoats
- Residential garages & basements
- Lobby or Corridors
- Restrooms and locker rooms
- Retail Stores / Showrooms
- Restaurant dining areas
Note: This estimate is based on standard application rates and methods. On site application rates may vary depending upon the site conditions and application methods.
- Endura E21 – 6 gallons
- 100 to 150lb (depending upon light, medium or full broadcast)
Grout Coat (Optional)
- Perdure E10 – 6 gallons
Top coat (Choose one of the following)
- Perdure U50 (gloss) – 3.0gallons
- Perdure U90 (gloss or satin) – 3.0gallons
- Perdure P72 (gloss) – 2.0 gallons