Consultations How to Order
Information & Support
Seamless Decorative Quartz Flooring System
Decorative quartz flooring consists of broadcasting colored quartz granules in a resin while it is wet. Sometimes, the quartz granules are blended with the epoxy resin instead of broadcasting them in the wet resin. If the quartz granules are broadcasted, it is done twice. This results in a very strong durable resinous flooring system.
- High wear, impact and abrasion resistance
- Very low maintenance
- Safe (slip resistant finish)
- Zero to Very Low VOC
- Various protective topcoats available for Light, Medium and Heavy traffic
1000sq.ft. at 1/8" thickness (double broadcast)
The amounts below are based on standard application rates and methods.
On site application rates may vary depending upon the site conditions and application methods.
- Perdure E02 – 4.0 gallons
Bodycoat (Double Broadcast)
- Perdure E10 – 35 gallons
- Kwortz – 750lb
Top coat – Choose any one of the following
- Perdure U45 (matte) – 3.0gallons
- Perdure U46 (gloss) – 3.0gallons
- Perdure U90 (gloss or satin) – 3.0gallons
- Perdure P72 (gloss) – 2.0 gallons