CP1000 is all acrylic latex dispersion used as primer and additive for cementitious coatings like Skraffino, Arapido and Param SSL. It can be also used in semi-transparent stains
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, brick, wood, plywood, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Increased tensile and compressive strength
- Improved flexibility
- Greatly increased durability
- High abrasion resistance
- Increased impact strength
- Increased freeze/thaw resistance
- Water resistant
- Reduced shrinkage
|Solids content, weight||23 – 27%||pH||9.0 – 10.0|
|Viscosity at 70°F||< 300 cps (Brookfield)||VOC||<0.2% by weight|
|Shelf life||6 months|
As a primer for concrete micro-toppings like Skraffino and Pentimento, or as an activator for Skraffino.