Paper stencil roll for use with concrete overlays, paints, drywall, flooring and newly poured concrete.
Pattern: Cobble Fan
Roll Width: 34 inches
Joint Width: 1/2 inch-3/4 inch
Brick Size: Random
About Stenciled Concrete
Stenciled concrete is a low-cost, low-maintenance way to achieve the look of real stone, tile or brick. Our stencils are available in a wide range of patterns. Dyes and stains provide infinite color options. Stenciled concrete has a flat, even surface perfectly suited for pool decks, walkways, driveways, interior flooring and much more.
This pattern is available in 250 sq. ft., 500 sq. ft., and 1,000 sq. ft.
- economical—lower installation and maintenance cost than real stone, brick or tile.
- infinite design options
- stencils are reusable
- multiple applications—walls, floors, drywall, asphalt, and concrete overlayments
- made with a thick, durable, double sided poly-coated paper
- our stencils lay flat and do not absorb moisture
- made for the professional contractor and DIY enthusiast
Stencils can be used for a wide array of projects.
- exterior—pool decks, patios, driveways, parkways and walkways
- interior—concrete flooring and plastering over drywall
- most any vertical surface like walls and stairs
- can be used with cement based spray coatings
- can be used with paint based spray coatings
- can be used with most types of stains or dyes.
- can be used on newly poured concrete
- commonly used when installing decorative cement overlays