Whether having new concrete floors installed in a residential home or large business setting, quality products and proper installation are vital. To ensure success, specific steps are followed, one being the application of a protective coating. With the right concrete floor coatings, the surface will wear better, last longer, and retain its gorgeous esthetics.
When it comes to the right concrete floor sealers and managing customers' expectations, it's imperative to work with true professionals. While aesthetics is always important, today's consumer wants flooring that is cost-efficient, durable, and low-maintenance.
Floor Coating Options
Duraamen has a reputation for having the best concrete floor coatings on the market, including:
• Perdure A03 – This UV protective acrylic sealer produces a clear and non-yellowing coat for optimal protection. This concrete floor coating is UV and abrasion resistant, as well as a barrier against moisture, dust, dirt, and stains while retaining the stain's clarity and color.
• Perdure E32 – This water-based epoxy flooring primer and sealer offers maximum penetration into the surface of the concrete floor while providing excellent adhesion and bond strength. The coating is perfect for both old and new concrete surfaces and is low-maintenance.
• Perdure U46 – Duraamen also offers this water-based and non-yellowing concrete floor coating made from polyurethane that creates a glossy finish, has low VOCs, is easy to clean, and provides outstanding color retention even in heavy foot traffic areas.
• Perdure P98 – As an ultra-high solid polyaspartic polyurea coating, Perdure P98 is unlike anything else on the market. This concrete floor coating speeds up dry time, builds a higher film, and has unbeatable stain resistance capability while being abrasion and stain resistant.
• Perdure AU52 – Made from acrylic modified polyurethane that offers superior performance, this coating is unique in that it boasts the excellent color retention and adhesion found with acrylic polymers but also the excellent abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance of polyurethane. This product is great for stained and stamped concrete floors, slate, brick, terrazzo, and other hard surfaces.
Duraamen Industrial and Polished Concrete Flooring Products are designed to provide labor saving and long lasting flooring solutions. Talk to an expert about your flooring challenges...Please Call + 973 230 1301 / eMail Us