If you are a restaurant owner or work in the food service industry, it is highly critical that you maintain it in a practical and safe manner.
Restaurants, diners, and food service areas—such as cafeterias—require a different type of flooring than other industries. For example, a hospital or pharmacy would use seamless self leveling epoxy flooring system due to its excellent chemical and stain resistance.
Flooring for food production areas work mostly with urethane concrete flooring systems. This benefits any food production area for a variety of reasons, including:
- It possesses incredible strength and durability
- It contains the characteristics of industrial coatings
- It works well as a fast cure application
- It adds value to your property
- It provides protection against acids and alkalis
- It improves sanitary standards
- It possesses thermal shock resistance
We recommend urethane concrete screeds in food production areas. Perdure UMC, urethane modified concrete comes in trowel grade and self-leveling grades. UMC offers thermal shock resistance in addition to impact and abrasion resistance.Please contact us to discuss your project requirements with any of our Duraamen technical representatives.