Uberdek is another of our solution providing products for resurfacing existing cementitous surfaces. Many of our clients want to know how to resurface a concrete swimming pool deck. Uberdek is one of the answers.
This is a single component, polymer modified concrete that can be applied smooth or with a broom finish. It comes in 50 lb bags and is easily mixed with 4-6 quarts of water.Each bag covers 100-150 square feet of area.
The surface must be clean and solid. Remove any spalling or loose pieces. Then clean any potential bondbreakers like oil, grease, mold, tar, asphalt or sealers.
Fill in any cracks or holes with our concrete repair products or use Uberdek for repairs. Before application make surface damp but do not pool any water.
Pour 4 quarts of water into a clean bucket and slowly mix product with drill and mixing paddle until all powder has a damp and flowable character. If needed slowly add a little more water.
Product can be applied in the following 5 methods;
- Steel trowel – apply and burnish to a smooth finish.
- Squeegee- spread evenly and smooth
- Magic Trowel – smooth finish
- Hopper Gun – spray for textured finish.
- Broom – as product is setting up, use a broom for non slip surface
Uberdek will cure quickly with foot traffic in as little as 2-4 hours. Working time is approximatley 20 minutes depending on the heat, cold, wind and direct sunlight. You seal with a water based sealer in 3-4 hours. If planning on applying a solvent based sealer we recommend letting cure overnight. 2,400 compressive psi is achieved within 24 hours with 5,000 psi achieved within 30 days.
Pool deck resurfacing is one of the most popular uses for Uberdek. Other popular uses include;
- Patios and Walkways
- Old Garage Floors
- Vertical Walls
Uberdekcan be integrally colored using Our Colorfast Iron Oxide pigments. Our concrete stains and dyes can be applied topically. Sawcuts can be applied for decorative appearance.
Other Solution Based Products by Duraamen
Our products are extremely durable with tremendous versatility with both function and design solutions. Finishes range from smooth and polished to sightly textured and stamped. Our extensive line of sealers help you achieve glossy to matte finishes.
- Uberdek – Smooth or broomed finish resurfacer
- Pasto – Textured or stampable overlay for pool decks, sidewalks, patios and more!
- Skraffino – Thin, decorative concrete overlay with sandstone finish
- Pentimento – Polished Concrete Finish
- Param SLE – Self leveling Epoxy system
- Purdure E20 – High performance Epoxy
- Lumiere – Metallic Epoxy
- Crack Repair – fillers and damaged concrete repair products
- Stains and Dyes – Full Line of decorative colorants
- Sealers – Water and solvent based, polyaspartic and epoxy
- Tools – specialized application tools
We maintain an extensive network of experienced, trained and skilled contractors. Contact us for the appropriate professional for your next project.
We supply directly to the end users in USA & Canada.
Please CLICK HERE to learn about the installation over pool deck.
Project by Madstone Floors