Arapido is a Portland cement based sprayable concrete microtopping (also called micro-cement) which is a part of the Terrazzi Sprayable polished concrete system. It can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces as well as interior and exterior surfaces. Typically, it is integrally colored with Aquacolors but it also readily accepts concrete dyes and stains.
- Unique sprayable polished concrete
- Bonds to various hard-wearing surfaces
- Accepts various coloring methods
- Tremendous speed of installation
- Cost effective means of achieving polished concrete look
|Flammability (ASTM E84) |
|Compressive Strength (ASTM C 109)—28 days||4200 PSI|