Terrazzi is a very cost-effective concrete resurfacing system that produces a very attractive polished concrete finish on floors and walls. The system consists of spraying a specifically designed concrete resurfacing compound (Arapido), and broadcasting a proprietary blend of fine aggregates, recycled glass and crushed marble into the wet Arapido (Cast-On). The Cast-On surface is subsequently polished to which brings out the nuance of cement-aggregate matrix. The Cast-On not only adds a unique look but also aids in increasing the strength and durability to the finish. It is an ideal choice in architectural concrete where cost, durability and aesthetic concerns are critical.
- Unlimited colour combinations and textures
- Accepts integral colour pigments, chemical stains, dyes and water based stains
- Achieve tremendous productivity (at least 20,000 ft2/day with a crew of 4 people!)
- Ideal for interior and exterior
- Comprised of zero VOC materials
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent bond strength
- Freeze thaw stability
Where to use Terrazzi concrete resurfacing system?
- Achieve seamless polished concrete floor
Terrazzi concrete resurfacing system can be used over a self leveling concrete surface to achieve a polished concrete floor.
- Achieve stained concrete floor over Gypsum Concrete
Gypsum based substrates can be sprayed with Arapido, polymer concrete so that it can be subsequently acid stained or dyed.
- Resurfacing Pool Decks / Stamped Concrete without losing stamp texture
Concrete poured at different times will look different due to number of reasons. Resurfacing with Arapido is a fast way of achieving consisting look over the entire area. The worn out, dull looking stamped concrete driveways and patios can be renewed with Arapido, concrete resurfacing system
- Resurface vertical surfaces
Any type of vertical surfaces (even ceilings) can be resurfaced rapidly with Arapido to create concrete finishes. The Arapido sprayer puts on a very smooth fine concrete finish without air pockets thus creating a very smooth finish. Magic trowels can be used to give subtle colour movement and a fresco finish if desired.
Please contact us for specifications and application instructions
Note: This system is installed by only certified installers…Contact us to learn how you can be certified to install Terrazzi Concrete Resurfacing System.